View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2020, 09:49 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father of the foof View Post
Foxblaze let out a mrrow of laughter and gave the kit a look of playful upset ness as they backed away. “I will embarrass you no matter what, it’s my job.”

She tensed at the question. She had hoped the kits hadn’t noticed but she guessed the question was bound to be asked. “Thank you baby. That means a lot but... If you wanted.. you could meet your dad. He isn’t from the clan but I’m sure I could bring you to see him if you wanted.” she mewed. As she spoke she began to calm down. She knew no matter what this was her girl, and there was nothing Foxblaze wouldn’t do for her.

@gs29513 jik
Mom was actually ok with talking about dad? Was this really happening? Snakekit hesitantly turned to face the queen a sort of curious hope in her eyes, this was more information than she had before maybe Foxblaze would be ok to talk about it? "So he's alive but in another clan? Or not in a clan at all? Does he know we exist? If he does why did he not join riverclan to raise us, Lionstar takes on outsiders a lot so that wouldn't be the issue..." The kit padded over and leaned on her mothers leg looking up at her confused. If her dad really was alive why didn't he wanna see her and the others? It made no sense to the little kit.