Thread: Sunkissed Creek
View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2020, 10:14 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Sageflurry
@Wolfgirl8 (sorry about the delay!)

Next was one of her more favorite spots. Whenever the clan had gotten to loud, or whenever she just needed a moment to herself she would always come here. It was gorgeous, the creeks gentle trickling soothed her. A Canopy of trees made it easy to stay out of the sun in some spots in the Creek, while the sun dappled in through the canopy and illuminated the water in other places. "Sunkissed creek." she said blatandly. "Nice place to relax your muscles and take some downtime. But for today I'll be showing you how to hunt." she stated. "Most of the prey likes to come here to get a drink of water. Like that Vole for example. Crouch down and watch what I do." she whispered.

Inching forwards the Calliby made sure her belly was brushing the ground, made sure she was downwind. Once she was just close enough she leaped forwards and crushed the small thing with her front paws, than leaned down to bite it, making sure it truly was dead. Moving it over next to one of the mossy boulders, digging up dirt and burying it, she looked over at her apprentice. "Paitence is key. Now we wait for another piece of prey to show up, and it'll be your turn." she said, taking her place next to her apprentice once more.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us