View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2016, 04:41 PM

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
(No you're good, I meant for Nettlenose to come for them now, so perfect timing hah xD)

Fogfire blinked at the tom. She had seen him around camp plenty of times- his name was Nettlenose, if she remembered correctly. She didn't recall ever talking to the tom, but still she nodded enthusiastically. "Yup, we were just about to go hunting. You're plently welcome." She meowed with a light tone. She turned to Thunderstrike. "Lead the way," the grey cat exclaimed, paws itching to do something. "I bet I'll catch more than you," she challenged her friend, brown eyes narrowing in a teasing manner. The molly tilted her head, turning to Nettlenose. "Up for a bit of a competition between the three of us?" She asked, extending the challenge to the other tom.

Despite her challenge, Fogfire wasn't the best at hunting Thunderclan prey. While her father did come from her clan, she was born to a Riverclan mother and grew up there for part of the time. In reality, she would probably loose the challenge to one of the other toms besides her, but she didn't let that discourage her.

Nettlenose scrunched up his snout with a smile. He was glad that some cats in his Clan were willing to go hunting with someone they hardly knew. Well, he though, I'm not sure about Thunderstrike. The tom hadn't said anything about Nettlenose joining their patrol, but shrugged it off, thinking that it only mattered if Fogfire wanted him. She did seem a little more in charge, Thunderstrike, well, Nettlenose couldn't put his paw on it. Ehh.

"Absolutly!" He mewed enthusiastically, "I've beaten almost every apprentice in that game! Not to mention branch, spin stick and bird call." Nettle puffed out his chest, pound of his accomplishments and with a smug smile on his muzzle for a second, before caving. "S-Sorry for bragging." He frowned, embarrassed. "And I realize you don't know what anything I just mentioned is, I'll have to teach you all my games another time."

With an flick of his long tabby tail, he looked to Thunderstrike. "Shall we go?"

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]