View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2016, 05:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post

Avocetrose really wasn't sure why she came along for the battle, she was a pretty cat who shouldn't be out fighting like a rabid badger, but then again, this was her clan.. And she'd follow Grousestar until her last breath. Skyclan was the only thing she cared about just as much as her looks, and really, I'm not sure if anyone knew that about her.
Now, after the battle with Riverclan, they were in Shadowclan, new scents, new sights, and certainly terrain that she did not like. The mud sucked at her pretty white paws, but she had too look past that because a battle was erupting around her. Flattening her ears, the black and white she-cat looked around, her claws unsheathed and ready to tear into whatever warrior, apprentice or just cat in general that she might have to fight, but she was tense, nervous. She didn't like this, there was so much going on around her, she couldn't keep her eyes on every cat, leaving her open for attack inadvertently.

{Sorry it's rather short!}

Clawpaw could see a black and white she cat, a nervous looking one, standing and looking around. She looked uncomfortable...uncomfortable with their territory. Clawpaw's own ears went back and she began to head towards the she cat, unsure whether the cat was on their side or not. Still, if the cat was innocent, she would probably say something about her attacking. The white apprentice looked at the black and white cat, a curious expression in her blue hues. "Whose side are you on? Are you with those- strangers- or are you on our side, fighting for Blazingnight?" Clawpaw asked, a bright gleam in her blue hues as she spoke of Blazingnight. The apprentice looked up to the leader, and having no belief in StarClan herself, she was not a fan of these cats coming here. Still, she didn't want to make a mistake and accidentally attack someone who could be an ally. She waited for the black and white she cat's answer, her tail swishing in anticipation.
The she cat was completely loyal to her Clan, and she was upset that these strange cats had come here and were telling them how to live their lives. That they were here trying to take over, that they were here trying to remove Blazingnight from power. If there are cats in ShadowClan who are unhappy with Blazingnight, then they don't have to live here, She thought with a hiss as she fixed her blue hues on Avocetrose.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.