View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2020, 09:41 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corruptx View Post
Goslingkit

Taking in the small apprentice's words as the order to attack, Goslingkit launched forth her physique, petite frontal-paws outstretched and pearly fangs bared. "Come here, you stinky brown cat!" Of course, she was referring to none other than that 'Sparrowsomething.' What was her name - Sparrowsnap? Yeah, that was it, Goslingkit supposed. The intention she poised with for this moss-ball - or this Sparrowsnap - was to shred it apart first blow, and perhaps even 'blind' it solely for the satisfactory of her graphic imagination.
Stinky brown cat? Werent they just focusing on prey? Willowpaw cocked her head slightly watching the kit, she could make topic jumps like no cat else normally but she got the idea that she was missing something here... Hmmmm... "Well your certainly doing well to shred that mossball but those moves woudln't very well work on a cat unless they were standing dead still and taking the blow, and no normal enemy would do that! Tell you what we can choose what we want to do! You can either tell me about the stinky brown cat and I can teach you how to fight a cat like that or we can grab another moss ball and keep working on hunting?" She looked over the current slightly mangled moss ball, this kit had surprisingly sharp little claws. "Our current one is kinda down for the count, you sure killed the moss ball good!"