View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2016, 07:59 PM

My Mood: Hopeful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{Open Rp}
Nightpaw padded out of the apprentices den and made his way across the clearing, his black pelt shone in the sunlight, making it seem sleek. The young tom's silver gaze raked across the clearing as he heard cats spread rumors about battles going on at Riverclan and Shadowclan. The black tom snorted 'Mouse-brains, who in the world would go against clans who are controlled by the Dark forest?' he thought, his ears flattening against his head, his silver eyes shone with fear and worry 'If it's true tho...I hope they hurry and come over here....take out the evil that has corrupted this clan.' he thought as he turned his gaze to the apprentices den 'And if they do...I promise i'll protect you,Daypaw.' he declared, his tail flicked back and fourth, kicking up a small dust cloud.
Nightpaw turned his attention to the leaders den and glared, hatred danced in his silver orbs 'I want Ashstar back.' he wished then swung his head twards the direction of the gorsetunnel and twitched his nose "I should go hunting." he said and slowly made his way to the territory before stopping beside the fresh kill pile, his mouth watering as he caught a wiff of a plump mouse sitting on top of the pile. The black apprentice twitched his nose and shook his head "No I need to hunt first." he declared but unmoved as he just continued to stare at the mouse.
Bellykit yawned as he walked out the nursery. He still felt tired from hunting the squirrel earlier. Trotting over to the fresh kill pile he spotted an apprentice staring at a mouse. "Um excuse me?",the black and ginger tom asked.