View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2016, 10:02 PM

My Mood: Hopeful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Nightpaw felt his stomach drop when he heard the kit speak of his ceremony "I'm sorry to hear that, i feel the same way, me and my brothers were supposed to become warriors but that hasn't happned yet either." He mumbled as he set his mouse down next to his paws. The black apprentice leamed twards the kit "that's true, and i heard that there's a fith clan that is attacking the evil leaders and are driving out the Dusk syndacate warriors, so choose your words carefully if those rumors are true." He whispered, his silver eyes shone with worry and wisdom. The young tom flicked his tail and stood upright and twiched his wiskers 'i'm talking to a kit....about warrior stuff! What am i thinking?!' He asked himself while shaking his head.
Bellykit kept his fur flat from the excitement that brewing in him. Another clan is helping! We'll be free from Ratnight! He nodded at Nightpaw,"Thanks for telling me. I'll keep that to myself. Don't want anyone killed for telling Ratnight about the other clan."