View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2016, 10:59 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

She was happy to hear that. If he was healing and able to get around that was a good sign. Though she would miss him if he ever chose to leave her den. It had started as a place for him to hide away from the elder's den and the med cat den, but then it had stuck. It was too nice to have him to curl into at the end of a long day. She pressed her pelt against his, hoping that her insulated pelt would offer him some form of heat, and she let off a soft purr. "I'm glad that you are more mobile. Maybe you'll even be able to go on border patrols." She said, her voice cheerful and hopeful. She knew he longed to be a warrior again, it was being that strong character that defined him. She'd love to see that spark of confidence in his eyes again. She twisted her head to give him an affectionate nuzzle on his shoulder. "I'd take you as soon as you are feeling like you can walk such a distance." Her golden eyes studied his facial features. There was a light breeze that tussled his fur atop his hair, that dense tuft. She loved that feature on him, it was part of what had made him unique and caught her eye back when she'd first fallen for him.