View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2020, 09:35 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: 🔥Fire Brigade 🔥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
[Event has CONTINUED]
-- @Tigerstorm0926 @Beau @Redtalon @Zesty Mango @Drago0n @Willowfern @Slushie @TheNyanCatMinecart @Neon Lights @UpperclassFailure @SorrelClaw --

Okay. So she had her army, she had her generals she had her assistant. What else did she need before she went ahead and whacked everyone? OH nothing! She was good to go to command her army. Smiling brightly up at Buckstar she sat up straighter in her nest and then started yelling commands at the squirming kits. "SO! first we gotta group up! Like real tight. Like your fur must brush against each other". Reaching forward and pulling Kestrelass closer and then brushed her shoulder up against his. "LIKE THis! Ya must touch! Because if your touching each other then the fire won't touch YOU! See? SMART! Like me! Anyway, the warrior code says we must protect the clan with our lives! and it says nothing about not fighting fires and not being firefighters. SO therefore that's our job. TO protect the clan against fire and Buckstar has even given approval! So therefore you guys, ARE THUNDERCLAN'S FIRST FIRE BRIGADE!" And now it was time for commands, "SO, if you see a fire! what do you do?!"
Blackkit rolled her eyes at Swallowkit and squished against Berrykit @SorrelClaw

Last edited by PEPPERMINT~; September 6th, 2020 at 09:36 PM.