View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2016, 04:46 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Dux
Sootkit padded out of the nursery, his dark grey pelt ruffled slightly by the wind. His golden eyes widened as he saw the aftermath of the battle against Skyclan "Great Starclan...there's so much blood." he whispered, his words dripped with disbelief and his golden eyes shone with horror. The kit looked around and spotted cats mourning the fallen warriors, the kit wrinkled his nose at the smell of blood, his face contorted in disgust. "This is awful...wait and is Blazingnight dead too?" he asked aloud as he looked at his leaders limp body.
Sootkit flicked his tail and slowly weaved through the warrior and apprentices in the clearing and made his way to the fallen leader 'I always thought there was something off about her.' He thought as he nudged her shoulder with his little paw then jumped backwards, thinking she was going to get up and claw him. After he waited for a few seconds his shoulders loosned up and he looked around "I wonder if all my friends are okay." he said as his golden gaze raked across the battle torn clearing.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us