View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2020, 11:11 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Warriors: A fanfiction collab P.1 Characters

Here yee! Here yee! My name is GHBTTHJN ETTIGJN and i present Warriors: A fanfiction collab (name will be changed). After all the support the idea had i've decided to make it into an actual project! This is the character thread, where all things related to the characters will be.
The google doc for this will be made very soon, do not worry. And as soon as my computer gets repaired i might make an untold legacy allegiance.

So characters,
First thing, in the form you must specify what role they would play in the story, are they a main character (note: There are only 5 spots for main characters, 3 have already been taken by @soot @TheShadowAnimal @Wolfgirl8 ), a background character, minor character, etc.
The characters must have a detailed description or a photo or both.
The characters should be interesting! I don't want any Brakenfurs (unless they're a background character), so have fun including as much stuff as you want.
If your character has a family member and they are a character made by someone else please ask them, and made up family members should be applied for too unless too unimportant or dead.
You can make starclan cats, though they should be of some level of importance in some way (maybe to the future plot or to a specific cat).
This fanfic takes place in the lake territories with all 5 clans.
Names can be as plain or as buck wild as you want, i honestly don't care, have fun.
All main character spots have been taken!

Form:
Name-
Age-
Rank-
Clan-
Role-
Personality-
Detailed description or photo-
Relationships-
Backstory-
Importance-
Mention me-
@soot
Other mention- @Jessica1917
(btw you're allowed to not use the form and just describe the character in alot of detail)

Mentions:
@Slushie @hope @Jessica1917 @Willowfern @Lynxpaw @Neon Lights @Beck @Pepperchini @Cobra

Last edited by Caramel; November 20th, 2020 at 03:05 PM.