View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2020, 03:06 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Waspkit was bored. Bored bored bored!! There were no frogs, no puddles, no nothing for him to do. He felt... isolated. Even with shellkit for company, his new best friend, and Fly to keep him warm at night, Waspkit felt like a part of him was missing.

What better way to numb the pain then by getting in trouble? Oh Stars, he just wanted someone's attention...

A high pitched howl echoed from him as he stood in the entrance of the den and simply SCREAMED.

{Open uwu}
Flarespots came out with a start. "Whats the emergency!?" he asked, startled. Then he saw the kit, and let out low, evil growl. "You messed with the wrong warrior, son!" He hiised, and slashed towards the kits face, claws unsheathed. (He's mean, and a rogue)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~