View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2020, 05:42 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Finally, finally Flyfur was able to drag Charredpaw close enough to camp, she left him and ran ahead to ask for help. The only cats she could see were Cricketchirp and Breezehen and they came by and carried Charredpaw the rest of the way to the camp.
Flyfur's legs trembled and her whole body ached from carrying her apprentice. He wasn't big, but he wasn't tiny either. She had to keep herself from collapsing and softly padding outside of Fawnsqueak's den.
"Fawnsqueak? Fawnsqueak. I need help. Charredpaw- he was attacked. By a badger. He's bleeding really bad. I tried- I tried to keep him from bleeding out, but I couldn'- there wasn't much I could do."
Flyfur wasn't in too great a shape herself, a hind leg bitten, shoulder punctured, and her neck and chest scratched, and her muzzle was scratched to hell. The blood on her was caked amd matted in her fur, drying in place.
"I drove it off.... it's still on the territory. Lionstar should send- a team out- try and find it. Keep it from hurting anyone else. There was- there was something else. Stalked us. Attacked, almost didn't drive it off. Needs finding, too. Think it was-- think it was-"
She wheezed and slid to the ground onto her side, avoiding her hurt shoulder.
She was still conscious, but barely, more out of exhaustion and shock than blood loss.

@Cougar @Dipper @BILL. @Corruptx

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.