View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2020, 09:48 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
The ShadowClan leader turned her head as she heard her name called out. Great, another missing kit. "Where have you been, hairball?"

What an interesting story, Dawnstripe was impressed with the apprentice's tenacity. The she-cat wasn't big on keeping useless cats nor cats with disabilities, but Stempaw had gone through quite an ordeal and managed to make back to ShadowClan. The leader walked a circle around the apprentice, half tempted to knock her paws out from under her and sink her fangs into the apprentice's face. Yet, as much as she wanted to criticize Stempaw for getting caught by a twoleg, Dawnstripe had gotten into some trouble herself before with them. Stempaw had beaten the odds against her, had scars to prove it and might have something to teach the clan about real strength.
"You've been gone for a long time, great changes have come with your absence." Dawnstripe mewed, giving the she-cat her back as she turned around. "You can return to my clan for now, if you can't train to become a warrior or you slow us done, your stay won't be long." Dawnstripe began padding back in the direction of the new camp without looking over her shoulder. Stempaw better keep up with her or Dawnstripe would leave her behind for crowfood.

The huge she-cat whipped around at the scent of an invader. She bore her fangs while her hackles rose. "You can fight, can you? Prove it. I might have the perfect place for you." That was the only warning the cat got before she leaped at Bracken, unsheathing her claw. The outsider better fight like her life depended on it because it did.

[Shadow, I need you to fill out the form before I reply.]
@lb13633 @Jayslash [ You two can go ahead and post a starter]
Bracken dodged and raked Dawnstripes side with her claws. "You wanna fight I'll fight!" she spat

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆