View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2020, 06:44 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaton View Post

It was at that moment where they had been recognised -- Mothkit now knew why they seemed to be naturally drawn to this cat. This had to be him... right? It could only be the cat they'd heard about from their mother.

"Bumble... belly?" Mothkit questioned, still unsure of it all. "T-That is your name, right?" They settled down, passing a light smile to the long-lost warrior. Though they'd never actually seen him before, they already felt safe... and comfortable... just being here. It was nice, nicer than wandering around without any sure answer of who to go to, at least.

Taking another moment to study the familiarly unfamiliar shape of Bumblebelly, Mothkit let a slight frown escape. He looked much too skinny! That just couldn't do. Mothkit turned their head up to the tom, sure of what needed to be said. "You don't look well... m-maybe you need more food? But I don't know where food is... m-mum's always just brought it to me." They admitted, though they wished to be able to help... it seemed awry.

However, their own words brought another question to them.

"Oh... have you talked to mum yet? She t-told me a lot about you, I'm s-sure she misses you..."
Bumblebelly wanted to absolutely scream his utter admiration for such a little dumpling of a baby!! How did something so sweet, do innocent, manage to exist in a world where he only knew pain?

A fire was sparked in Bumblebelly, a spark he hadnt felt in moons.

First off, he couldnt be a mess in front of his darling kin. No no no, that wouldn't do.

He cleared his throat, quick to wipe his tears away. "W-well! Why don't I show you where food is?" A tiny little purr - mothkit sized, if you will - trickled from him as his lips pulled into a smile. "I know I'm not in... the best condition but I assure you, I'm in better shape now ive got the company of such a charming little...--" he paused. What where they exactly? Then he remembered it didn't concern nor bother him, "--charmimg little kit!"

For now, it was best to avoid the topic of Flyfur.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank