View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2020, 06:50 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

Primrosekit stumbled onto her hind, holding the dandelion tight between her jaws, confused by the sudden amount of voices around her again. It was proof that she was back, but, in her mind she never really left. Not on purpose, at least. The kitten just sat there, trying to understand what was being said. They spoke of her, that was clear by the usage of her name with the weird "kit" part behind it-- it wasn't her fault if they couldn't understand what her real name was-- and one voice seemed to be more.. Addressed to her? It appeared so, but she didn't move. Not until a bigger paw gently nudged her the right way to the nursery. That message was clear, and after a sightless glance back, she trotted to the nursery with just one stumble over her own paws.

------------------------

Gingerfrost sat down as the leader firstly addressed the tiny scrap of fur. That being quickly handled, he just gently nudge her right way as she didn't seem to move. With a last nod to Flyfur, as if to say all was fine, he then turned his attention to the leader. Of course he'd ask where he had been.
"Twoleg place," the young warrior answered bluntly with a small grumble "I met a kitty-pet in the territory. He was lost and basically a kit so I guided him back to his home" and lost a perfectly good sparrow to it-- but he wouldn't mention that, didn't see the need to. "It took longer than expected because of a sudden de-tour;" and the kit's shorter endurance, but that was obvious. Carrying the kitty-pet would've been hard as well, considering he had been surprisingly tall for his age. "we came across a badger scent on the way, not to far of off the territory, so we went around it. The scent was decently stale on my way back, but I reckon we should be careful anyway" He figured Lionstar might want to be informed of that last part as well.

[ @BILL. ]