View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2020, 11:59 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Breezehen was a little surprised when Bumblebelly started asking her about cats she might have met and she briefly wracked her memory.
Dogpaw was a familiar name, but didn't her mother also join?
And what had been her name?
"No, I don't believe I've ever actually met a Buzztuft or spoke to them. But I vaguely remember a Dogpaw. And her mama, don't much remember her name, though. Still, I think it was on the same trend as "dog"."
She shrugged a bit.
And then she frowned. No one seemed overjoyed to have him back, and safe.
Why was that?
Seemed awfully mean to turn away from a returned clanmate. Instinctively, she shifted closer and her tail went to lay across him.
She was hit with a sudden memory, so familiar, so sweet, of her friend Owlwatcher doing the same for her when she couldn't sleep. Her heart ached for him, wanted to be back in ThunderClan with him.
Perhaps with a new friend, she'd feel less lonely, maybe she'd miss her old home less.

@Romulus

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; October 1st, 2020 at 12:00 PM.