View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2020, 02:43 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Three days had passed since his consversation with Shrewpaw and he was still thinking about that idea, a group of cats all over the clans trying to get rid of their leaders to take over, Falcondive and Blackhaze running it all, or maybe someone else and Blackhaze or maybe someone else and Falcondive, who else was in this group? Crowskip? Lilackit? Shrikepaw? Beatspark? Ebonyfang? Twilightstar? How big was this group even? What if their working with rogues or with kittypets? The dark forest? Some other group of cats? Do any of the leaders know about this? I mean Twilightstar's evil enough, she's the reason my siblings are dead! With that sort of power working with them they would surely succeed! He must stop them!Sparrowpaw thought, he had just uncovered something big. Should i tell Dawnstar? She'd surely thank me for it! Who else could be in it? Shrewpaw mentionned Darkpaw, what about her? he considered. I mean she was kinda related to two traitors!
Sparrowpaw sighed before noticing Darkpaw in the clearing, getting startled a little. He seemed to just stare at the she-cat for some time, considering if he should talk to that traitor. @Stardustt

Last edited by Caramel; October 3rd, 2020 at 02:46 AM.