View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2016, 05:23 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
A flood of relief washed over Larkflight as she heard Swiftwind and Foxpaw speak their alliegence to the liberation. The more cats they could get fighting with StarClan - and not against - the more she saw the light at the end of the tunnel. She'd known the leadership prior to Bucknight, and ever since he'd taken over, despite not having broken any part of the warrior code besides turning his and his Clans' back on StarClan, Larkflight had felt an uneasy feeling in her gut. Now that RiverClan was free and good, she knew it was her duty as a warrior following the path of StarClan to help liberate the remaining trapped Clans - ThunderClan and WindClan. She gave a curt nod to Swiftwind before looking over at Aquapaw. She narrowed her eyes and stepped forward. "What makes you wish to turn your back on the ancestors who have guided the Clan's path for moons?" she questioned, disbelief that an apprentice would side with Ratnight. @Spirited Darkness
Aquapaw narrowed her eyes, spotting Larklight. “What makes you think I'm turning my back on StarClan?” she hissed. “I'm not. It's them I'm fighting against, and all who side with them!” she glared at the SkyClan cats, her fur once again standing on end and her teeth bared. She turned back to face Larkflight, wondering how this cat could trust those strangers on only their words. How did they know that as soon they'd gained ThunderClan's trust, they wouldn't attack when it was least expected and destroy ThunderClan? She didn't bother trying to point this out, but if she had to fight to make her point known, she would. Just as she had with her brother, Bramblekit, or possibly Bramlepaw now, she wasn't sure, though Aquapaw half hoped he was dead. It made thing less complicated.