View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2016, 06:18 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Card View Post
Neverpaw glanced back at his mentor, before running to his friends. He looked at them hopefully, before sighing. His eyes focused on Honeypaw, an apprentice that he had crush on. "Blackpaw," He turned to Blackpaw, a vague smile dancing on his face. "Sorry I can't be more like you."

There was a reason Neverpaw was so adamant about standing with StarClan. All of his family that he knew of was in StarClan.
Blackpaw smiled. "You dont want to be like me, trust me,"

"Blackpaw you cant," Goldenpaw pleaded. "Please dont betray us."

"Fight with us," Splashpaw begged. "Not against us."

"Im fighting for ThunderClan guys," Blackpaw looked at them. "Please understand that."

"You can still fight for ThunderClan," Honeypaw gestured a paw toward the battle. "Most of our Clanmates are on StarClan's side, fighting for ThunderClan, fighting to end Ratnight's evil reign and--"

"Are they Honeypaw?" Blackpaw's amber eyes scorched Honeypaw's, "Or are they fighting for SkyClan?"

Honeypaw blinked.

"Im not fighting with this mystery Clan." Blackpaw said quietly. "Im fighting with the Clan i've known since I was born."

"You fight against SkyClan you fight against StarClan." Foxpaw pointed out. "You fight against Fernpaw."

Blackpaw didnt say anything.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; December 17th, 2016 at 06:19 PM.