View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2020, 06:56 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Scorchstrike tried to stay still as Irisflame pushed and pulled at her face. Once the medicine was on her, she felt better, so she said "I feel better, thanks to you. Thanks for everything. I know cats probably don't say it enough, but we really would be stuck without you and Ebonyfang." When Irisflame asked her name, she said "I'm Scorchstrike." The way Irisflame asked for her name and called her 'boo' made her heart flutter in a way it never had. Just what was going on? Ugh, I'll think about this later, there are more important matters. "Do you think Dawnstar is going to do anything about the dog? She didn't seem to care much that there's a huge dog running around the territory." Just the thought of innocent cats going about their daily lives and potentially being hurt or killed by those massive slavering jaws made Scorchstrike shiver. And she had seen the way Dawnstar looked at Irisflame and she did not like it. @Moon Lily
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.