View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2016, 06:48 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

Zerosight stirred sleepily at Grousestar's arrival and call, his ears perking at the ancient name of their warrior ancestors being shouted. He hadn't heard the word 'StarClan' being spoken that loud in moons, and he had only been able to say it in whispers, while being absolutely afraid of being heard. Somebody ha come to save us. He realized, his heart swelling with hope.

However, the hope was quietly squashed out with fear when he realized that the evil cats probably wouldn't go down without a fight, and that a lot of cats were going to get hurt, and maybe even die from this kind of situation.

The tom quickly got to his paws and wandered out of his den at the chilling sounds of fighting, even though he would be no help to the 'SkyClan' cats in the fight. He hadn't lived through many clan battles, but he knew enough to know how bloody they could be. The medicine cat made sure to stick close to his entrance, in case he needed to quickly retreat back into the safety of it. However, at least he was visible so if any cat got hurt, they could see him and come to him for help.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!