View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftwind View Post
Swiftwind gasped as Barktooth reared on to his hind legs and clung to her. She too was on her hind legs, but Barktooth was older and larger than she was and she couldn't fight him like this. She tucked her back feet up off the ground and used them to claw at his soft underbelly. If she was successful in her plan-- Barktooth would release his grip so she could fall back on to all fours once more. If her plan failed-- then Barktooth and Swiftwind would both fall to the ground tussling.

(Its entirely up to you! I'm not looking to have Swiftwind killed, personally. I also haven't roleplayed any fighting in a long time so let me know if I'm being fair or not-- I'm trying to remember how it is all done exactly lol.)
(Okay. I'll either have Barktooth die, or have him run off and become a rouge.)

Barktooth released the other with a yowl, jumping back and landing on his four feet again. He growled and hissed at the other, slowly stalking back over to attack again.
When he got close enough, he used his powerful hind legs to jump over Swiftwind as if she was a badger, landing behind her and quickly going to clamp his teeth onto her tail.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series