View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:44 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

The molly's tail lashed. She had joined Skyclan for their little crusade in free all of the clans from these 'evil leaders'. She was gratefully to them for donating their time like this, fighting these battles they didn't need to. She wanted to ask Grousestar so many questions about Skyclan - the mysterious clan no one else knew about. She wanted to know who they were, why they suddenly showed up and why they were going out of their way to help the other four clans.

But now clearly not the time.

Mistfall suddenly gave a gasp of surprise when a long furred warrior tackled her. He seemed a few moons older - a much better opponent than the young apprentice back during the battle for Shadowclan's freedom. But she wasn't going to let him get the best of her, and she instantly threw him off her. She turned to study the dusty grey tom, she lashed her tail as she got into a fighter position and waited for him to launch himself back at her.

Though he was older and bigger with a much more muscular build compared to Mistfall's small and lean build, she was much more experienced than him - much like many of her opponents, who had a tendency to underestimate her due to her size. So it didn't take her long to pin down Finchcall into a position from which he could not escape from.

"Filth!" Finchcall tom spat, narrowing his pale yellow orbs at the grey and silver molly. She was a young warrior who looked almost defenseless since she was so small, but he had assumed wrong and quickly learned that the hard way. "How could you stand with these cats?" The tom hissed as he continued to glare up at her. "I know Skyclan seems... well, like a mystery, but they're better than Ratnight!" The warrior yowled.

As soon as she heard this, Mistfall stepped off the warrior. "My apologizes - I had thought you were with Ratnight. I stand with Skyclan in these battles, trying to rid these leaders from the clans and restore the belief of Starclan as well of the safety for individuals in each clan," she stated, sounded quite monotone as she did so. Before waiting for a proper response, the warrior gave a quick wave of her tail and jumped back into the fray.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛