View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2016, 08:03 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

Redflash looked at his son. "You deserve to die, Oakclaw! Be on Ratnight's side or I will kill you..", he hissed. "No. I can't. I'll fight you if I have too, but I can't die.. And I want to be a StarClan supporter. I believed in StarClan my whole life...", the brown and white tom said. He unsheathed his claws and lunged at his father, clawing his face, and then crawling under him and clawed his belly. "Urgh! RHHARRRHH!!", Redflash kicked Oakclaw with his left hind leg and sent him sliding across the ground. "You'll regret that, Father!", Oakclaw hissed. "I killed your mother because she supported StarClan... She should've been on Ratnight's side or else she wouldn't have died..", Redflash growled. "w-What? y-You killed Mother?", Oakclaw said, shocked. He got really mad. The tom stood up, ran as fast as he could to his father, and jumped on top of his back. Oakclaw bit Redflash's neck. Redflash shook himself so that Oakclaw got flung off of his back. A trickle of blood, from what Oakclaw could tell, was pouring from his father's neck. Redflash unsheathed his claws and circled his son. Oakclaw landed on his paws and glared at his father. "You deserve to be in the Dark Forest, Redflash.. You don't deserve to be in StarClan when you die!", he yowled. Redflash stopped circling his son and looked at him. "Oh really? Hmm?", he questioned. "Yep.", Oakclaw replied.

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; December 18th, 2016 at 11:44 AM.