Thread: Moonlit Grove
View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2020, 04:29 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Moonlit Grove

[ @bmkmb ]

Russetpaw

She listened quietly, occasionally nodding in agreement. "Clans cannot be invincible. If all three were to attack one together, then that one clan would perish, except for a few escapees of course ... Horrible cats that manipulate others aren't very rare so I would know of that" Russetpaw started.

"Dawnstar ... I'm not sure what to make of her yet. I can't tell if she's a horrible leader or not. Freedom ... no. Stability and education is what I value but companionship and safety ..." The fox-like apprentice paused at this, thinking. While she was thinking, her expression changed back to a cold and untrusting look. Dawnstar's method of running a clan was ... different to Icestar's way.

"I have never once in my life had a friend or someone close to me ... and I honestly don't know what a friend is. Safety ... I have never been or felt safe before I joined the clan and I'm not sure if I will ever feel safe" she finished. Safety ... wasn't is just some made-up, dumb fantasy? Who knew. Well, Maybe Talonstone might but she couldn't count on it. The molly fell silent, letting the tom comment on her replies.