View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2020, 01:30 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustt View Post

The dark furred apprentice heard her name called and turned to the apprentice calling her name, "Oh! Hello! I don't.. think I know you." She gave her usual charming smile at this apprentice, her eyes smiling with her. The she-cat heard a voice whisper in the back of her mind something vague and quiet but she ignored it. Then she noticed a dark cat behind the other apprentice. Her smile wavered for a brief moment before she reinforced it, focusing on the other she-cat again.
Russetpaw

"Russetpaw" The molly introduced herself. There was a moment's pause before she spoke again. "How have you been?" the apprentice asked. Darkpaw ... seemed just as nice and trustworthy as Foggybrook and Pinepaw had been. Maybe ... just maybe she could finally make a friend. Her first ever one. Pine, or Mouse-brain, had been pleasant to be around but ... they didn't really bond well and the warrior had been, well, a listtle invasive of her personal space. No. Stop thinking about them. She turned her attention back to the dark furred she-cat.