View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2020, 07:38 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: The Search. (Open!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustt View Post

(Understood!)

Bubbles turned to the new cat emerging from the trees, and then she scented yet another cat. She let out a low growl before answering, "I'm Bubbles. A kittypet. This is Ripley. We're just passing-" Ripley interrupted her, "W-We're looking for my brother! He's been missing for 3 weeks! Please.. can you help us?" Ripley's voice was filled with sorrow, her heart was aching for her brother. Bubbles turned to Ripley and told her to shush. Ripley shook her head, "No! We haven't even caught his scent in the time he's been gone! They can help us!" Tears swarmed into Ripley's eyes, she really missed her brother.
Pepper started, a bit surprised as a wave of longing hit her. Mittens.. is he okay? He must have been worried sick.. "Listen, I don't care about your sob stories." She huffed, trying to hide any shakiness in her voice. "What are you doing here? This is my territory."