View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2020, 04:59 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

Halfpaw walked up to Lionstar. Before she sent Gentlethunder and Dayheart to help Blizzardsky, she needed to let someone know the patrol was done.
"Lionstar, sir. Sootflare, sir. I'm bringing the report for Blizzardsky's patrol because he's stuck. Blizzardsky and Eelpaw's assigned third patrol partner never showed up and Eelpaw asked for me to come along. While we were at Sedgewater Vaey, we marked the borders as we were supposed to, but Blizzardsky got one of his paw's stuck so he asked me to come back and get help. I think Eelpaw stayed with him, but Dayheart and Gentlethunder are coming to help unstuck Blizzardsky
"

Probably way too long and drawn out for Luonstar's liking, but it was the whole truth and hopefully explained why it was late and why Halfpaw was the one bringing the report.

@BILL. @wnder

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.