View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2020, 09:41 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
"I am..." They trail off, genuinely unsure of what to say to the kit. Was this twisted, knotting feeling sadness? It didn't feel that... easy.
"No, I don't believe I am," they meow finally, gravelly voice quiet but sure. "Thank you for your concern though. What about you?" Maybe it was strange to ask a kit you'd never spoken to before if they were sad, but Sassafrasfire wasn't ever really that socially adept anyway. They glance from the kitten back to Mothshade, indicating that the question (and their preceding answer) was also directed at him.
"Also... I don't think Lionstar notices a lot of cats besides the ones he cares about. It's not about being good enough, it's about being useful to him. He's a fine leader, but he values hard work more than an outgoing personality." They spoke matter-of-factly, despite their words merely being opinion-based. The feline shrugs. "And I don't know if you'll be a good medicine cat. I don't really know you at all, and warriors can't learn too many herbs and remedies so anything any of us do know, is no better than the next cat. Didn't Fawnsqueak hold some open attendance classes?"
@Daunting Drago0n, @ChillCat
"I don't think so.. am I sad?" Shadowkit squeaked, confused. He sat down and looked at the other cat. "Hi!" His small tail started swishing back and fourth. @ChillCat