View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2020, 11:47 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

(second round for herb patrols. I'll just be mentioning random cats. If you can't respond vm or pm and let me know and I'll replace you with someone else. patrols should be done by next monday. Report them here using the form. I'll let Moon Lily know you got permisson to)

Ebonyfang padded out of the medicine den to do this weeks herb patrol. The tom padded out. He was going to try something knew this time. Instead of volunteers he would choose cats at random. He stood in the center of the clearing to look for cats who were nearby or in the camp.

"Foggybrook [ @Elementals; ] I want you to take your apprentice Sparrowpaw [ @Goldenmac; ] and go to the main territory to find borage. Leaffall is here and I want to make sure to have the right herbs in case anyone gets sick. In case you don't know what it looks like their blue flowers.", he meowed. He allowed that to settle in before turning to the next cats.

"Stardust[ @Sorrow; ] you will come with me to Icy Heartlands to find some more fake cobwebs. They look like cobwebs and work the same. They grow there a lot.", Ebonyfang meowed. He was extremely bored and wanted something to do plus there wasn't any cats around. They better not be slacking off.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do