View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2020, 05:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

ThunderClan Frostpaw Healing Healing

Frostpaw is the Medicine cat apprentice of ThunderClan, she currently has minimal training in medicine. Frostbreeze is a total Karen, she will boss your character around and if she doesn’t like them she’ll demand to speak to Buckstar about dealing with them.

She also can be quite lazy and might simply refuse to treat your character because she just doesn’t feel like it, please note that if she does it, it doesn’t mean you can’t get treated, you can either have your character come back later or your character can demand to be treated by Rainywhisker or convince her to treat them.

Keep in mind that she doesn’t help with births and most likely will blow off something like a thorn in a paw as that is something anyone can deal with.

The den is semi-open meaning you can post whenever in the den or another location where healing will happen (Keep in mind it must be in part of TC), but I ask you to later go on this thread and fill out this form for my convenience:

ThunderClan's Medicine Cat's Den is semi-open. You must read this, fill out your healing form, and then you may post in the medicine den mentioning Rainywhisker (@ implimm ) or me (@ Zesty Mango ). Depending on how busy healing roleplays get, this system may or may not change in the future.

Character's Name:
Description of injury/illness:
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!):
Can Frostpaw do malpractice:
Anything else I need to know:
Mention me:

improper, illegal, or negligent professional activity or treatment, especially by a medical practitioner, lawyer, or public official.

Frostpaw will participate in small plots so long as you contact me about in in advance.

Oh, she’s the cat form of an anti-vaxxer. She believes catmint is bad for you and refuses to use it that means if your character has white cough or green cough she will be doing experimental treatments on them, she will also be experimental with something if she doesn’t know of a cure for it. Unless you give permission her experimental treatments won’t kill your character.

I will respond within 48 hours unless I VM you to inform you my response will be late. Please don’t spam me or your post will be ignored.

THIS IS CURRENTLY CLOSED if you need Thunderclan healing apply here instead

Last edited by Mango; March 6th, 2021 at 04:54 PM.