Thread: Playdate
View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2020, 12:34 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Playdate

@mareenakit

Wolffang spat in fury. So, the RiverClan warrior wasn’t as fat as he’d thought. But he had to do this right! He felt paws wrap around his hind leg and felt a tug. He almost stumbled, but planted his paws firmly into the ground. It almost caused him to snort. This slender RiverClan cat trying to unbalance the broad-shouldered, lean-torsoed, muscled tom? He kicked out with his back legs, hoping to hit her in the face with sheathed paws. If only he could actually use his claws.

(Don’t worry, Wolffang won’t dodge all attacks - that would be powerplaying. I’m trying to have him act realistically to each one.)

@gs29513

Whoops, she hadn’t meant to leave a gash on her leg like that. So Twilightstar wasn’t angry, she sheathed her claws. Rosebriar was contemplating saying something like an apology - just to make sure Twilightstar wasn’t breathing up her neck - before feeling paws clobber her head. Letting out a yowl, she stumbled back, her head reeling. Shaking her head to clear it, Rosebriar decided that she would get this ugly RiverClan river-soaked piece of fur. Ha! She would follow Twilightstar’s petty rules and win! She lunged at the warrior’s injured side, wanting to force her onto her back. Why not use the wound that she had caused to her advantage, hmm? Now she was thinking like Featherwhisker!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!