Thread: Playdate
View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2020, 12:17 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: Playdate

(Are you planning to kill Thornpaw? Because Mothshade wants to be the next med cat so he can try to help her @gs29513 @Corruptx )

Mothshade ran around in a panic collecting cobwebs. It was pretty much the only herb he knew by heart, but goldenrod was supposed to do something for wounds too, right?

Once he had collected enough, Mothshade returned to the battlefield with cobwebs, but no goldenrod. That apprentice couldn't have gotten far, right? The trail of blood leading to a bush was a telltale sign and he crouched under it. "Sweetie? I've got cobwebs to help you. Please come out. If you can't I'll come in and help you." Yikes, he was too big to fit under the bush. "I can't fit. Can you move?" What was wrong with Goslingpaw? Mothshade knew she was off the walls, but this was obscene. Lionstar had to do something, she was too dangerous.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; October 22nd, 2020 at 12:31 PM.