Thread: Playdate
View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2020, 05:08 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Playdate

@Moonraven

Wolffang glanced at his sister, barely hearing her words. She was filthy. It seemed as though they both hated RiverClan equally now. Trying to blink away the darkness from his stinging yellow eyes, he felt his leader brushing up beside him. Her questioning words barely reached his ears, but he nodded despite the fact that his legs felt like they might buckle under him. He wasn’t going to look stupid in front of the Clan leader. She had entrusted him with a second apprentice; he didn’t want to make her regret that. “I-I can,” he rasped. She seemed to be offering him support, and Wolffang admitted silently that he wouldn’t be able to walk all on his own. Shakily, the tom rose to his paws. It felt like forever, but he was up, digging them and his sore claws into the ground like it was a life support. Eyes narrowing, he let himself lean into his leader, muscles bulging as he worked them hard to try and stay upright. At least, they felt like they were straining very, very hard. His legs felt sore and heavy, and even with the support of Twilightstar, it was hard for him to take a step. As soon as one paw left the ground, his muscles shrieked in protest and he felt himself pushing much harder against Twilightstar. No! Don’t be an idiot, Wolffang. You’re strong enough. You just swallowed some water, that’s all. He put his paw down, feeling incredibly shaky and exhausted. He had hardly moved a kit-step. “I’m fine,” he insisted, his voice weak and tired.

Rosebriar’s ears flattened against her head at her leader’s words, but she knew better than to argue. Her whole reputation was at stake! WindClan already loved her, she was sure, and she couldn’t mess that up. Even though certain members seemed to turn their noses up at her. Humph! She’d show them. Sheathing her claws, she dipped her head. “Yes, Twilightstar,” she purred in a sweet voice, her body relaxing. Then her eyes narrowed, this time with concern, as Wolffang tottered. Quickly, she rushed over to his side. She really hoped that her brother was alright. He was fierce and brave and strong, able to beat any dumb RiverClan warrior in a fight. It wasn’t his fault that one of them had dunked him in water. “Here, I can help,” Rosebriar meowed, pressing her wet, muddy side against his. Her pelt was bad enough even if the water would soak into it, making it harder to clean. The mud felt terrible, too. Pressing into the muscular yet lean tom’s side, she glanced at Twilightstar as though asking for permission. Even if the lilac she-cat said no, Rosebriar didn’t know if she would obey. This was her brother! They were closer than mates. She wouldn’t just let his bedraggled self stagger back to camp with just Twilightstar.

@mareenakit

(Interesting plotline. That would work.)

New and Improved Character Bios!