View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2020, 09:34 AM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

On the way to the territory, Amberglow stated her first tip. "First, be patient with your apprentice. And help them when they can't or don't know how to do something. Also, be kind to them if they don't know how to do something. Simply be caress with them and helpful until they learn." This was a basic one. Every cat should already be doing this with any other cat. But it's especially important when you have your own apprentice because they're new to training and whatnot.

Alrighty, tip number two. "Next off, you still need to be firm with your apprentice." She paused for a moment. The molly realized that firm wasn't exactly the right word to fit into the topic, but she shrugged. It sort-of worked. "What I'm saying is if your apprentice is energetic, try and tell them to wait until they get to their task to use their energy." What the she-cat had said reminded her of her old apprentice—Chivepaw. She shook her head really quickly to get it off her mind though.

Third tip time. Was this going on too long? Eh. Amberglow shrugged. It was always better more than enough. Was that the right saying even? Amberglow shrugged again. Why was she thinking too much? She shook her head and that got rid of everything again. Man, shaking your head does miracles. "Third tip. Let your apprentice catch the prey first before you do. You need to watch over them to see if they are doing something wrong. It is their learning experience and they should practice more." Amberglow didn't exactly finish explaining that one, because they had wounded up at the territory already, so she hoped Berrydust had gotten what it meant.

"Wow, that was a quick walk." The molly said as she sat down on the territory ground. Since she had said a lot on the way here, she was going to wait for what Berrydust had to say about this.

// @Spoopy Eclipse

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧