View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2020, 11:06 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Czar whined as Athena left him with the two attacking pups before he turned a rounded and bit them lightly in Response to their nips and playful barks, listening to what his sister said to keep them busy while she went out once again.
Athena was walking around Tge territory searching for prey. Everytime she'd find something worth catching ot would run and she sighed. "You can fight but not hunt apparently.....great job Athena." She started to get down on herself, but she kept motivating herself and wanted to keep a positive attitude until she found something.
Small skip)

After searching for what felt like an eternity, she aas ready to give up until she heard the sounds of another wolf. She immediately crouched and made herself as tiny as possible. She wanted to run and find help, but she was also curious. She lifted her head, think it might just as well be possible prey to capture. She was about to attack then stopped once she saw exactly what this was. Not caring about how much noise she made on the way back she bursted into the camp. "Czar! Mother! Where are you. I need you for something!'

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927