View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2020, 10:14 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Czar and Sunset looked at eachother before Sunset grumbled at the false alarm before starting to walk after her, whereas Czar ordered both pups to stay and watch guard so they wouldn’t follow him as he followed after his mother and sister. After a few moments he caught up to the both of them and was by Athena’s side. “What’s happening? What is it?” He asked, breathing heavily as he had to run to catch up.

Athena kept running up until she stopped at where she found her target. "I was hunting here. And look what I found!" She said pointing to nothing. Her smile faltered. "What? But he was right here?" He couldn't have vanished!" She said now looking around frantically.

From behind the three wolves, a voice spoke. "Did you really think that I would stay in the same spot for long?" The voice of Shadow was as clear as day as he held a smile on his face. "Honestly. I thought I taught you better Athena." He smiled as Athena basically ran into him in a big hug.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927