View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2016, 08:46 PM

My Mood: Daring
Post Re: Dice's Twoleg Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
"They do? You do? Wait-" he paused for a second, letting the molly's words sink into his mind. Moho was confused about it, and as a result, he'd have to calm down and think about his options. The young cat was cautious about going outside to Ivy's yard and the surrounding area. His gut instinct told him no- just to stay with Dice and ignore Ivy completely, but he was compelled to hear more about the rogues. Curiosity was in the way. Which was why he'd ask some more questions.

"They're evil, and they live nearby, and yet you wish to join them?" the kittypet was shocked, and shook his head. "Are you sure that's what you want? Are you sure that's a good idea?" He inquired, cocking his head like a puppy. "I'm not sure if I want to see them."
She smiled sweetly and noticed his hesitation, "We don't have to go if you don't want to..." She didn't even pretend to be upset, she wasn't that kind of cat, and deep inside she knew she wasn't evil "I wouldn't say they're evil... it's just that I get pushed around sometimes and I'm kind of sick of it. It would feel great to have power... to know what it feels like to be on top!" She frowned at memories she didn't want to say, her ears flattened against her head.

Last edited by Moonwhisker; December 18th, 2016 at 09:22 PM. Reason: minor mistake