View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2016, 01:01 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Jaguarclaw had glanced away while she bothered with the tree. The only thing that showed he acknowledged her sudden absence from his side was his pace slowed dramatically, allowing her to catch up easily. The tom-cat didn't question what had really caused her stop. Most cats he patrolled with didn't stop unless the markings were weak, they normally scented them as they went by. He could sense the discomfort roll off her for a moment then disappear. Although, again, he didn't say anything. The tom-cat simply picked up the pace once she was back by his side.

His green hues were wandering about the pine forest while the air ran across his scent glands, taking in anything that may be suspicious or out of place. So far there was nothing new. Windclan scent was stale. There was a stale scent of fox, although he assumed it was nothing to worry about, it seemed to be several days old. The silence between them seemed to drag on as the strolled along. Unable to take it much longer, Jaguarclaw's hues shifted towards the she-cat catching her turn away quickly. His whiskers twitched ever so slightly, jumping to a conclusion, but not bringing it up. That seemed to be a common theme for the warrior. If he thinks the other will react badly towards a topic, he won't ask. Sure, that left many questions unanswered, but he believed there was a time and place for certain topics. "Marbledface," he began, acting casual as if he didn't see her glance. "I don't believe we'll be seeing anything exciting today," he spoke what he hoped to be both their thoughts.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; October 12th, 2016 at 01:03 AM.