View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2020, 11:38 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

[ @Mumble ]

Once again, Buckstar was back by the ShadowClan border. He just wanted to check things one more time, make sure everything was really all right and that he hadn't looked over anything on his patrol. Maybe he was just being paranoid, but hey, the thought of Dawnstar raiding the camp should have been enough to make anyone paranoid. She was absolutely massive, and compared to her, he was just a bug under her paw that she could and would squash anytime. The very thought made him shiver.

He sat down by a raspberry bush to take a short break and a deep breath. He just needed to stop and think for a moment. Maybe ThunderClan wasn't in any danger. Maybe they and ShadowClan had the potential to become allies, or at least on decent terms. Maybe Dawnstar wouldn't carry Icestar's personal vendetta against his Clan any longer.

Or maybe he was just doing pointless wishful thinking.

He tipped his head back with a frustrated groan and tapped his paws on the ground. Suddenly, premeditated battle plans didn't seem like such a bad idea.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training