View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2020, 10:02 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

Sootstar

"I'm afraid being a mute won't get you out of this so easily. You're trespassing. You wander into my camp expecting... what? hospitality? Find a way to explain yourself before I have to chase you out of here."

[ @Dovey ]

- - - - -

Sootstar wrinkled his nose at the rotten prey. Gross. How had it been sitting around in camp for long enough to get maggots and who in their right mind would take it to the nursery? The stench alone was enough to send a grown warrior running.

"I'll be sure to have it disposed of. Do you know who may have brought it to the nursery?" If the warriors were stupid enough to chow down on rotten prey, they could very well go puke their guts out and get back to work - Sootstar didn't care. They would surely learn their lesson. But to try and feed it to the kits? That was punishable.

"And I'll be sure to speak to Foxpaw and the kits when I have the time. Is that all?"

- - - - -

That was... a parade and a half of cats now marching through the camp entrance. All familiar faces, if a bit vague. Immediately Sootstar set to searching for Lionstorm - this reeked of the golden tom - and soon was face to face with the lanky man.

"Yes, I clearly have. That's quite a haul." He quickly glanced over the group and, with everyone shuffling about, it was hard to get an exact count but he guessed 10ish, give or take, "You've spoken with all of them then? All their stories check out?"

[ @BILL. ]