View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2020, 09:09 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

Sootstar

Somehow, Lionstorm still managed to take him off guard with that. In a quick reaction, Sootstar attempted a swipe at the golden tom but missed terribly as he dashed away. He would get him back for that.

- - - - -

"Very well." He had to think for a second. Finding someone who would be able to easily communicate with the tom was going to be difficult, but he would figure something out. "You'll have to complete an assessment - just a test to see how well you hunt, fight, so on, and that will determine where you start in the clan."

"Ah... I suppose you'll need a new name, given you can't really communicate your current one. Probably something like 'Silent', knowing how those loners tend to name themselves."

- - - - -

Sootstar raised a brow. Chasing after a ShadowClanner? Probably chasing after answers to some ridiculous question more like, he thought, recalling her adventure into the territory as a kit. He let out a sigh, "Fine. Just know that if something like this happens again I won't be so lenient with you. Next time, chase them out of the territory and return home. No more gallivanting." His tone was harsh but softened as he continued, "Go on then. I think you and Snakepaw have some catching up to do."

"Oh, and thank you Dayheart, for bringing her home." He offered a nod and a smile.

[ @Exis @hope ]

- - - - -

Sootstar listened carefully and patiently as Primrosepaw attempted to communicate her story, working to piece together her broken words. Sounded like they encountered a badger in the tunnels and got separated? Or at least, that's what he could guess given Primrosepaw didn't seem to know where her old mentor was. He let out a sigh, "I'm afraid I haven't seen Silversong in a while either, Primrosepaw. I'm not sure where she ended up."

[ @Estelle ]

Last edited by duckie; November 27th, 2020 at 09:10 AM.