Thread: StarClan Camp
View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2016, 08:55 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
(Oh, well my last post was on page 18 and Suspiciouzmindz last post was on pg 19)
"Cougarflame", Crimsontiger said again. This time she believed what she saw when her sister responded. "Oh Cougarflame!", Crimsontiger cried out. It wasnt quite a cry of happiness, but one that had that grieving tone in it. "I'm so sorry for leaving you", Crimsontiger sobbed as she reached forward to touch noses with her sister.
(Ye..I went back and looked...)
(Welp. RIP Crimsontiger and Blackfalcon XD)

Cougarflame breathed out sharply as her sisters nose touched hers. She wanted nothing more than to wrap her paws around Crimsontiger, bury her face in her sisters fur but she restrained herself. Besides....Crimsontiger, was dead now. The thought pierced her heart as she swallowed back the lump in her throat, trying not to let any more tears escape as she blinked. "You...You dont have to be sorry Crimsontiger...I should've..." She whispered shakily, then trailed off, trying to control herself. She couldnt do this, she wasnt some weak little kit, she couldnt be crying! Yet she felt another tear streak down her muzzle, wishing everything was okay again but her sister was dead. Now Cougarflame had no family, noone to turn to. She didnt have her sister anymore. "I...Im sorry....I couldnt help you..." She managed to choke out.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; December 19th, 2016 at 08:56 PM.