Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2020, 06:41 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The Starcave

Snakepaw snickered openly at Ebonyfangs hard shutdown of Frostbreeze even if he didnt believe in any of this so far. He was growing to like the shadowclan medicine cat a little too much in his mind given the animosity between the clans he needed to up his suspicion... Or he could just sneer at Frostbreeze when Sparrowskips back was turned. Yeah he was going for the second option.

Waiting for the other cats to turn away Snakepaw blatantly looked the thunderclan cat up and down, then he narrowed his eyes and did it again, and then the cherry on top of the cake he choked down silent laughter as he looked away even as his lip curled in distaste. There you pretentious windbag try and one up that display of silent contempt. Sure she really hadnt done anything to Snakepaw to warrant this but everything about Frostbreeze rubbed him the wrong way and with all this ~starclan blessed rituals and ceremonies~ one thing had to give and Sparrowskip would probably flay him if it got out how much of a strange shared insanity this whole thing was.

Still even with his short interlude in sass he gave a nod and stepped inside, following his mentors lead.

@:Grimmlin: @Zesty Mango @elysian @Xmas Bliss