View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2020, 10:19 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Secret Santa Wishlist

mmm decidedly way too late on this so my sincerest apologies to whoever recieved me and had to wait

-a music playlist! been getting into more Indie artists lately, as well as alt-rock n 2000s/2010s music but cant seem to find anything. maybe you'll have some luck
honestly anything like girl in red, or Cavetown, or Gorillaz, works for me, but go crazy :0

-poteeeenntially speaking, a new character? it doesn't have to be for this site. doesn't even have to be warriors-related. doesn't even have to be a cat! surprise me!

-a list of novel reccomendations. seriously, i'm running out of things to read and i just. cannot find anything else. probably flipped through my entire bookshelf three times this year and rereading the same stuff is getting boring. you'd be doing me a major favour and you'd better believe i'll owe ya afterwards lmao
super into fantasy/sci-fi/dystopian genres! like The Maze Runner, or The Giver, or The Inheritance Cycle. even Watership Down. all series/novels that i really enjoyed!

aaand thats the end of my thinking capacity for tonight. will try to add some more stuff on later, but obviously you aren't limited to what you see here. i am The Worst at asking for any kind of gifts. just a hug or even a sweet message would be nice <3 merry christmas

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; December 11th, 2020 at 10:19 PM.