Old December 15th, 2020, 02:13 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: Dream-Training [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkstripe View Post
@Holly Jolly Trouble

The big She-cat sat down before the apprentice, wrapping her tail around her paws, fern green eyes bright in the dim light, “Ah, a RiverClan apprentice. Your desire to serve your clan must be very strong—I was once RiverClan’s deputy. My name is Pikefang.” She answered, regarding him with pride. “This place is a sanctuary for deeply loyal warriors. Great cats of the past like myself dwell in these forests, and occasionally, when a living cat is strong willed enough, they find their way here, to learn our wisdom.”
"Deputy? Whoa!" Ebonypaw's eyes widened. This cat had been deputy!? "Well yeah I want to serve them, of course." The tom's mood seemingly darkened. "But a lot of them tease me because I was a rogue." He didn't mention just how much he hated them, in case this cat would get mad. She seemed pretty chill, but he couldn't be sure. "Where is this place?" It definitely wasn't StarClan, there wasn't a single star in sight. Not that he believed in StarClan. Seriously, that was a made up elders' tale! If he was leader, he wouldn't stand for any of that nonsense.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit