View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2020, 09:10 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Black ashes {private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Blackhaze narrowed his eyes, this cat knew nothing did he? “I helped lead a cult against Icestar and when she was killed a couple cats tried to take down Dawnstripe and put me in command. They failed and I left shortly after. When i attempted to come home to my family, it was Dawnstar who found me.” He mewed. At the mention of his family he choked on his words a bit, he missed them so dearly. How he missed Foggy and Shrew and Dreamy. He stopped where he started, not wanting to be weak to this kit in front of him now.
aaaah, so thats what it was. Sure, he had heard rumors about a rebellion, but he wasnt really that invested in gossip - he still isnt, for that matter - so he had never really considered the thought of it actually being real. Ashenpaw never really liked Icestar - or dawnstar either, actually - so he wasn't going to say something stupid like ´oh, serves you right!´ (even if he was pretty tempted to). The brown tom heard the crack in Blackhazes voice as he mentioned his family, and he fought back an eye-roll. Really? He was killed, and all he cares about is his family? Clearing his throat, he decided to actually get the conversation to go somewhere actually interesting. Not that death and secret cults weren't interesting, of course, but he just wanted to find out things that were still presently going on¨Anyways, why the hell am I here?¨ he responded, his voice retaining its suspicious edge. It was obvious he didn't just go to the Dark forest by chance, and he didn't really want to spend his limited time there dawdling around.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--