View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2020, 05:03 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: A Witches Child (RP)

Uhhhh....okay th-thanks for telling me!” Aggray muttered before trying to smile at Ocean. After a moment he moved to lean against a tree trying to look cool before he realized...the tree was too far away. The young boy fell on his side and for a Moe not he sat there stunned.

Thorin let out a huff as he and Midngiht conversed debating over which creature was better. Aggray or Adeline/Addy. After a moment a couple other animals stepped in putting their opinions out. In the end it was a surprising “tie”.

Slightly bored Zadu let out a bark before saying, “Hello there Fyrian, how are you?” He drew his white,black, and blue furred chest up looking very noble. Which he was. His hooves tapped the ground absentmindedly.

Addy laughed as her brother fell over trying to look “cool”, but after a moment she dragged him up and shoved him towards the tree before turning back to Ocean. “Too bad the lil dragon seems to have some amusing opinions that’s I’d enjoy being voiced out,” She responded with a good natured grin.
( @Upside~Down Magic )