View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2020, 05:55 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan/ThunderClan Re: Herondive Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCuphead View Post
Beetlepaw and moonpaw had met in their hollow of bushes. They had just started talking when a voice called out. Moonpaws' eyes widened. if she got caught Dawnstar would tear her to shreds. QUicky beetlepaw shoved her toward his emergency exit while calling out "Thunder rat? You must be dumb, cause you sound more like a rat to me!" Moonpaw mouthed her gratitude and snuck away while the other cat was occupied. Beelepaw walked out the opposite way from Moonpaw ready for and attack. @KIller Cougar
[
MOONPAW! Is that your voice, oh your done for when dawnstar hears about this. ill be a warrior,ha really a thunder lan piece of trash? .
*Hazepaw newer the toms grey speckled on his black pelt gleamed,his ice blue eyes hidden in the trees leaves as his claws dung into the branches as he slowly climbed the pine wood.*
*He pounced hopefully hitting the other cat his claws out ready to claw the tom until he got the message,reaching out.*
DIE! You'll find out how shadow clan handles intruders here,get off our territory and I'll spare you.
--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; December 26th, 2020 at 05:57 PM.